Website Virgin Money
Working in Security Operations is a big deal as we play a key role in keeping Virgin Money safe. We’re at the beginning of an exciting new journey with a big vision as we grow our team and enhance our security and cyber operation.
We’re seeking curious, technical geniuses who love to ask, ‘what if?’ We’re a diverse bunch who love what we do and ensure we have fun along the way. The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Governance team is currently a small but mighty team of five and part of the wider Security Operations area of TOCS. The team’s primary responsibility is Governance of Identity within the bank.
What you’ll be doing…
- Collaborating with technical and business stakeholders to ensure the IAM requirements are understood.
- Providing expert knowledge and experience in I&A technologies, taking a strategic view to influence and support architectural direction.
- Influencing the right IAM outcomes for the organisation to reduce risk, increase quality and reduce manual effort. Raising, managing and ownership of risks.
- Creating and maintaining a roadmap for the supported technologies, building the solution designs
- Carrying out Privilege Access reviews using specialised Identity Governance and Administration tools such as RSA G&L
- Assisting in driving an IAM improvements programme to improve efficiencies and reduce risk.
- Keep us safe by providing advice on appropriate IAM controls across a number of technical disciplines.
Ensuring compliance with the IAM elements of the Information Security Policy and associated Access Governance Framework
Leading and owning technical projects
Supporting project teams to ensure our solution designs meet the organisation’s strategic needs.
Build relationships with third parties and other teams to identify risks and perform remediation involving directory services (such as Active Directory) health and future strategy.
To apply for this job please visit careers.virginmoney.com.